ZIN provides cost effective technical solutions and products. Our highly skilled, diverse and flexible work force accomplishes this through innovation, superior engineering and management excellence.
ZIN strives to be a high-technology diverse organization that provides innovative and cost effective products and services to our customers.
Current Openings (Click on Req # for additional information and to apply.)
• Administrative Assistant (Req #2017416)
• Aerospace Sales (Req #2017397)
• Acoustics Engineer (Req #2017415)
• Demand Planner II (Req #2017418
• Electrical Engineer II (Req #2016366)
• Electrical Engineer III (Req #2016360)
• Electrical/ Design Drafter II (Req #2017412)
• Pricing Analyst (Req #2017414)
• Reliability Engineer (Req #2017417)
• Thermal Analyst (Req #2017405)
NASA Kennedy Space Center – Florida
Qualified candidates must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
ZIN Technologies, Inc.
6745 Engle Road
Middleburg Hts, OH 44130
Fax: (440) 625-2234