ZIN provides cost effective technical solutions and products. Our highly skilled, diverse and flexible work force accomplishes this through innovation, superior engineering and management excellence.
ZIN strives to be a high-technology diverse organization that provides innovative and cost effective products and services to our customers.
Current Openings (Click on Req # for additional information and to apply.)
• Aerospace Sales (Req #2017397)
• Electrical Engineer II (Req #2016366)
• Electrical Engineer III (Req #2016360)
• Electrical/ Design Drafter II (Req #2017412)
• Engineering Supervisor (Req #2016376)
• Project Engineer III (Req #2016363)
• Software Engineer I (Req #2017399)
• Thermal Analyst (Req #2017405)
NASA Glenn Research Center
• Software Engineer/ System Administrator (Req #2017403)
• Software Engineer II (Req #2017406) – JS
• Software Engineer III (Req #2017407) – JS
• Software Engineer II (Req #2017408) – Java
• Software Engineer III (Req #2017409) – Java
• Software Engineer II (Req #2017410) – UX Design
• Software Engineer III (Req #2017411) – REST
Qualified candidates must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
ZIN Technologies, Inc.
6745 Engle Road
Middleburg Hts, OH 44130
Fax: (440) 625-2234