Aerospace Systems Engineer
Systems Engineer II
Middleburg Heights, OH
Provide requirements derivation and management for space flight experiments and systems. Will work with a multi-disciplinary team to support full life cycle product development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of space systems tests & experiments.
• Create Test Reports/Presentations of complex data sets.
• Provides systems engineering support for space flight experiments and hardware development projects, including a commercial low earth orbit space station.
• Will work with a multi-disciplinary team to support full life cycle product development.
• Specific duties include:
o creation of concept of operations,
o verification plans and associated test procedures,
o management and tracking of project requirements through the life cycle.
• Will help plan, coordinate and conduct tests and other verification activities
• US CITIZENSHIP OR VALID GREEN CARD REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s in mechanical or aerospace engineering
• 3-7 years of experience with systems engineering principals and processes
• Experience with test planning, requirements management and standards management
• Experience with model-based systems engineering techniques
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills; creativity in researching solutions.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• MIL standard testing
• Advanced degree in engineering, science, or related disciplines
• Space Flight experience