Middleburg Heights, OH, US
ZIN Technologies, Inc. is a federal contractor. Pursuant to Executive Order 14042, Federal contractors and subcontractors with a covered contract will be required to conform to the workplace safety protocols which include COVID-19 vaccination of covered contractor employees, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation (i.e., disability, sincerely held religious beliefs, etc.).
ZIN Technologies is seeking a Demand Planner to work in the Supply Chain Department.
• Works cross-functionally with assigned Project(s), Purchasing, Inventory and Production Departments to ensure an uninterrupted supply of raw materials in support of the entire manufacturing process.
• Responsible for the timely release project purchase requisitions for Government property that has not been previously ordered and track it through the entire supply chain.
• Develops procurement requirements and tracks the status of PO deliveries for timely release of materials for assigned projects through the entire supply chain.
• Coordinates with the engineering team to resolve any procurement issues related to design, expediting and tracking procurements as needed
• Writes Manufacturing Work Orders for projects assigned to, validating the availability of components required in the support of MWO process and manage inventory transfers between projects when required, to avoid any manufacturing shortages.
• Attend all project meetings and provide timely updates regarding purchase orders and MWO status
• Cognizant of the entire project build schedule
• Assists in cost estimating and forecasting
• US CITIZENSHIP OR VALID GREEN CARD REQUIRED
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, except in limited circumstances where there is a legal entitlement to an accommodation (i.e., disability, sincerely held religious beliefs, etc.)
• 5 or more years of related experience in Demand Planning or Supply Chain
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline required, Supply Chain degree preferred
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and general knowledge of MS Access is required
• Through knowledge of Bills of Material and experience with reading drawings
• 5 or more years of MRP experience, Deltek preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Data disciplined and self-starter; able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Works well under pressure, organized to attain results on several projects simultaneously.