Middleburg Heights, OH
Utilize Altium Designer or Mentor Graphics Xpedition for aerospace PCB layout and design. Contribute to multiple projects from an electrical design and development perspective. Coordinate with other design disciplines.
• Perform PCB layout and design using Altium
• Perform PCB layout and design using Mentor Graphics Xpedition
• Support PCB lifecycle including schematic generation, ECAD footprint generation, drawing reviews, generation of assembly information and fabrication support.
• Coordinate with multiple disciplines to resolve technical issues.
• Participate as a team member on development projects and team meetings.
• US CITIZENSHIP OR VALID GREEN CARD REQUIRED
• Education - Associate's Degree
• Years of experience: 1-5
• Experience with Altium
• Experience with Mentor Graphics
• Familiarity with IPC standards
• Experience with high voltage, FPGA, mixed signal, flex circuit and rigid flex PCB design
• Preferred Years of Experience >5
• Experience with switch mode power supply design, impedance matching and EMI control techniques
• Experience with high density multi-layer surface mount and through hole technology