Electrical Engineer - Future Need
Electrical Engineer III
Middleburg Heights, OH
ZIN Technologies, Inc. is a federal contractor. Pursuant to Executive Order 14042, Federal contractors and subcontractors with a covered contract will be required to conform to the workplace safety protocols which include COVID-19 vaccination of covered contractor employees, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation (i.e. disability, sincerely held religious beliefs, etc.).
ZIN is seeking an electrical engineer with analog/mixed signal electronics design experience.
• Developing unit, module, and/or functional level requirements derived from system level requirements. The candidate will also be responsible for
• Developing associated architectures, implementing designs, performing detailed analysis, and unit-level testing in a laboratory setting. The candidate will
• Work in the product development team environment with system, mechanical, and software engineers.
• U.S. CITIZENSHIP OR VALID GREEN CARD HOLDER REQUIRED
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, except in limited circumstances where there is a legal entitlement to an accommodation (i.e. disability, sincerely held religious beliefs, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 5-10 years of analog/mixed signal electronics design
• PWA design in Altium or other industry design packages
• Understanding of circuit design and circuit performance analyses (i.e. Worst Case Analysis)
• This position may require occasional business-related travel.
• An understanding of power electronics including closed loop current control is a plus.