Electrical Engineering Technician
• Responsible for the build, assembly, test and troubleshooting of custom electronics.
• Solder both surface mount and through-hole components and using basic electrical tools.
• Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment while adhering to pre-established guidelines and engineering specifications.
• Handle everything from precision wiring, to custom PC assembly, production inspection, testing, and certification for various custom hardware builds.
• Innovate and adapt, relying on knowledge and creativity to problem solve issues and work with engineering on solution implementation.