Mechanical Engineer - Future Need
Mechanical Engineer II
Middleburg Heights, OH
Provide requirements derivation and management for space flight experiments and systems. Will work with a multi-disciplinary team to support full life cycle product development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of space systems tests & experiments.
• Create Test Reports/Presentations of complex data sets.
• Provide systems engineering support and integration to multiple projects
• U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s in mechanical or aerospace engineering
• 3-7 years of experience with systems engineering principals and processes such as those used by NASA, DoD, or similar organizations
• Experience with requirements and standards management
• Understanding of drawing GD&T required.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills; creativity in researching solutions.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• An understanding of environmental testing (MIL, RTCA/FAA or NASA) is desired.
• Advanced degree in engineering, science, or related disciplines
• Space Flight experience