Middleburg Heights, OH, US
• Review/ Approve - Engineering Drawings/ analyses/ process plans and associated documents for compliance to quality and industry standards.
• Perform inspections/ evaluations on electrical/ mechanical products.
• Support product testing as a Quality Assurance representative.
• Participate in project meetings.
• Identify nonconforming product.
• Support projects in making decisions for compliance with quality requirements.
• Work with engineers/ technicians to resolve quality and process issues.
• Perform Mandatory Inspections.
• Review build documentation and provide final sign-off.
• Perform Receiving inspection activities to ensure product meets requirements.
• Participate in process improvement.
• Conduct special process and quality system audits at suppliers.
• Plan follow-up actions based on information from audits and any data on vendor from other sources.
• Maintain an audit schedule-based criteria for regular evaluation of suppliers.
• Maintain the Approved Vendor List.
• Issue supplier corrective actions and work with suppliers to close the actions.
• Investigate complaints about vendors and complaints from vendors.
• Manage the interface with suppliers for technical issues.
• Prepare and issue supplier performance reports for internal use and supplier information.
• Associate degree in Electronics
• 5+ years of experience in quality, working with printed circuit boards, electrical design, schematics, and fabrication
• Experience in fabrication environments.
• Experience in Aerospace project lifecycle.
• 2+ years of experience in AS9100 Quality System
• Ability to travel 5-10%
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Knowledge of NASA standards 8739.1, 8739.4, and 8739.6
• Experience in ISO 9001:2015
• Familiarity with the NASA requirements for Space Flight
• Experience in Space Programs (e.g., Constellation, Space Station, Commercial)
• Familiar with IPC workmanship standards, GD&T