Middleburg Heights, OH
• Develop software to support Delay Tolerant Networking applications for use on space and ground systems.
• Analyze, debug, test, and resolve software issues while adhering to software development and configuration management processes and procedures.
• Produce requirement, design, test and verification documentation.
• Coordinate work with other members of engineering team, in person and remote setting.
• US CITIZENSHIP OR VALID GREEN CARD REQUIRED
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 10 or more years of experience programming with C/C++
• Experience with Python
• Experience with Linux environments.
• Experience with Delay Tolerant Networking applications